Montana National Day of Prayer
This is a conference call prayer event that includes two “watches”.
Call into the conference call # at 712-432-0075 and use access code 4961322#.
First Watch: Midnight to 3:00 a.m. EST (10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a. m. Mountain Time)
Focus: Praying for “the least of these” and for all in authority
Key verse: Isaiah 59:19b “when the enemy comes in like a flood,
the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.”
Everyone everywhere will open by having Communion where they are at 9:45 p.m. MST Wednesday evening
- we will pray for Native Americans
- we will pray for the Persecuted Church
- we will pray for the harvest of the nations and a global vision
- we will pray for more laborers for the Harvest
- we will pray for the 3 branches of the USA government
- we will pray for safety for our American Constitution
- we will pray for the Office of the President of the USA
- we will pray for the Congress of the USA
- we will pray for the Supreme Court of the USA
Second Watch: 3:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. EST (1:00 p.m. – 4:00 a. m. Mountain Time)
Focus: Praying for God’s hand of protection over America and Israel; and Worshipping the LORD
Key verse: Psalm 5:3 “In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.”
During the second watch:
- we will pray for America’s Seven Centers of “Power”. Montana will pray for Business as one of the seven.
- we will pray for our nation
- we will pray for the peace of Jerusalem
- we will pray for the Church
- we will pray for the preaching of the Gospel and Equipping of the Saints
- we will worship the Lord in the Beauty of Holiness
We will close together by praying the Lord’s Prayer
For more details on each of the areas of prayer please contact:
Dianne Hoffman (NDP Montana State Coordinator)
Please join other’s in praying.