Montana National Day of Prayer -2018
Mission and Vision
The mission of the National Day of Prayer Task Force is to mobilize prayer in America and to encourage personal repentance and righteousness in the culture.
The National Day of Prayer is an annual observance held on the first Thursday of May, inviting people of all faiths to pray for the nation. It was created in 1952 by a joint resolution of the United States Congress, and signed into law by President Harry S. Truman. Our Task Force is a privately funded organization whose purpose is to encourage participation on the National Day of Prayer. It exists to communicate with every individual the need for personal repentance and prayer, to create appropriate materials, and to mobilize the Christian community to intercede for America’s leaders and its families. The Task Force represents a Judeo Christian expression of the national observance, based on our understanding that this country was birthed in prayer and in reverence for the God of the Bible.
The Montana Task Force
|National Day of Prayer
Montana State Prayer Coordinator
(406) 431-2916 email Dianne Hoffman firstname.lastname@example.org
for all matters related to National Day of Prayer in Montana.Dianne Hoffman
Prayer for Montana
As stated in Haggai 2:5-9 (5)Fear Not (6)For thus says the Lord of hosts: Yet once more, in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land. (7) And I will shake all nations, so that the treasures of all nations shall come in, and I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord of hosts (8)The silver is mine, and gold is mine, declares the Lord of hosts. (9) The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former, says the Lord of hosts. And in this place I will give peace, declares the Lord of hosts.”
May this state prosper and be an iron pillar, a bronze wall that stands up against the enemy and cannot be overcome.
We pray these things in the mighty and all powerful name of Jesus. Amen
Our Goal / Our Vision
In January 2003 as we sought the Lord for specific direction for
National Day of Prayer in Montana, the goal He gave us was:
- to build a prayer shield around the Leaders in Montana: government, civic, ministry, and church.
- to build a prayer wall along the northern border of MT that He will place watchmen on the wall.
- to prevent the enemy, spiritual and natural from entering into the U.S. along that border.
We are looking for those who live along the northern border and feel God is calling them to pray
for the safety of the State and United States, by being a part of the prayer wall.
If you feel God calling you to be a part of this prayer wall,
please contact the Montana State Coordinator.
As we seek to find intercessors in each of the major cities, and each of the counties,
it is our heart to unite them together in prayer–building a prayer net over Montana.
It is my prayer that National Day of Prayer would be a catalyst to bring people together,
and that they will become a united force of/for God.
How can you help?
How would you like to be involved?
1. Please help us to know where there are prayer groups already coming together in prayer.
2. Consider starting a prayer group
3. Consider hosting or becoming part of a task group in your church, city or county to plan a
National Day of Prayer Event
4. Consider adopting a Leader to pray for, for a 12-month period of time.
5. Share the vision the Lord has given us for Montana’s National Day of Prayer
May God lead and guide and direct your paths, as you open the heavens for the King of Glory to come!